PDA

View Full Version : Ideas For Club

Dale
2 Feb 2005, 8:04 am
We have a Japanese Club at our school and we NEVER meet. The president said that they need ideas for things we could do, so I was thinking.. What do you guys think would be some fun Japanese Club activities and whatnot? All we do anymore is play Go and...well thats actually it.

Zap
2 Feb 2005, 8:30 am
Talk japanese/have japnese amateur classes?

Hanku Royiaki
2 Feb 2005, 9:18 am
read manga or watch anime.

ShinNoNoir
2 Feb 2005, 5:12 pm
Study geopraphy, maps, transport system, history, the way people act, etc.. it's fun to discuss with others what you learn. Another good source of information are travel books about a region, Japan in your case.

BobCat
2 Feb 2005, 5:19 pm
Translate stuff from Japanese to English (I got a couple of short videos that may be interesting to translate :))

Betong Åsna
4 Feb 2005, 9:04 pm
Origami?

Bboy.Soul
4 Feb 2005, 9:09 pm
A ceramonial tea party! :D

Noriyasu
4 Feb 2005, 9:17 pm
well, we do have a japanese club @ my school, and i'll tell u, it's very productive and interesting!:D

we've had many presentations and have usually have an attendance of over 30 people. we do nething from drawing anime, to having aikido/kendo demonstrations. we also have had many field trips to japanese gardens as well as modern japanese electronics companies!! i advise that you could research some stuff about a ceremonial tea party (bobcat's idea:p) and do a presentation or something like that:D

edit: *ahem* excuse me.... Mr. X's idea* :p

Bboy.Soul
4 Feb 2005, 9:20 pm
That's right! IT'S MY IDEA! :p

:D